Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Begaining

Hello World What It Shine Like!

My name is David London, im new to this blog business but willing to give this a shot. I am the Founder and C.E.O of a Streetwear Brand by the name of Endless Ambition. I came into starting my own Business, because I was tired of dealing with working for others. And knew deep down inside that I was supposed to own my own Business. I was always a creative young man in school, I designed clothes in the 5th grade but was doing it just for fun. Never knew that I would be doing this for real (Funny How Things Work Out Isn't It). My Passion in life is, will be, and always has been Music. Its what moves me & my soul. So HipHop to me has always spoke to me in a different way then most other people, I guess. In the since of getting up and making something of myself, and knowing that I can be more then what my surroundings have in store. In 2012 I started working with an old High School buddy of mine when he told me he was starting a Streetwear brand. I had no graphic design experience nor did i know how to use the software, but my friend was a graphic designer and I had the imagination. I was excited to be able to share my ideas and see them come to life. But the only problem I had with that was the fact that my friend wasn't as motivated as I was in starting a business. So in Dec 2012 I decided to start my own company and never looked back. The name first was Live-N-Direct Ultd. I had taught myself how to use the design software, with the help from YouTube vids and channels. Like "T-shirt Help Desk" thanks Gary! I came out with a lot of designs, and had a lot of love on social sites. But still did not n
know the business or how to properly market my company. The first time I took orders I only sold 7 shirts. I was very happy and excited but it wasn't the out come I expected . Seeing the fact I had like 100 followers on IG. I took that as a learning experience and continued pushing forward. I did more research on starting a clothing line/Streetwear brand, and came a cross a man by the name of  John Phenom on YouTube and started to get the know how behind the business. with the knowledge that John was giving I then knew that i needed to find a real graphic designer. Luckily where I was working at the time, another old class mate of mine was a Graphic Designer who loved the concept and idea of the company and decided to work with me. We then changed the name to Endless Ambition because the fact that we both are following our dreams and have not givin up. This is the philosophy behind the company, to strive for your goals no matter who you are, where you are from, or your situation you Dream Big And Achieve!  

No comments:

Post a Comment