Monday, November 25, 2013

Inspire: Change

what's good ppl!
Again my name is David London, and I'm here just to make some of you young ppl think. Even some of you older guys we all need to make certain moves in life, to help better ourselves or in the long run help better our families. A good friend once told me. "That the only thing consistent in life is Change." This is a statement that rings true every second of a day, with every breath you take. So with that all I'm saying to you all is seize the moment, take charge and do something with your life start a business, or even pick back up an old passion that you had to put on the back burner. Most of all just get ready for CHANGE! Maybe its not that, maybe you need to find a new passion a new hobby something you might have seen somebody do and thought "I could do that" or "That looks cool I would love to try that." Make positive changes in life. Stop hanging with certain ppl, make a wardrobe change as you get older. Just take your time and ease into a new life for yourself.

Keep On Shining!
-Endless Ambition-

No comments:

Post a Comment